According to the art. 13 and 14 GDPR 679/2016 Joko GmbH srl informs you in its responsibility as data processor and controller, that the personal data will be processed under the valid legislation regarding the protection of privacy.
1. Name and contact of the owner and data controller
2. Mode and place of processing the data, types of data collected and purpose of the data treatment
If you authorise us, the following data are collected:
- first name and last name
- location data
- place and date of birth
- valid email address
- phone number and mobile phone number
- online identifier.
The purposes of processing:
- to identify you as our customer
- to offer our goods
- to communicate with you
- to perform a contract
- to invoice you our services
- to handle eventual claims.
The processing of the personal data takes place on your request and is, according to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter (b) GDPR, necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
The personal data collected by Joko GmbH srl will be stored until the expiration of the statutory retention obligation and then deleted, unless, according to art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter (c) GDPR we are obliged to store for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial requirements for storage and documentation, or you have consented to store them further in accordance with art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter (a) GDPR.
3. Transfer of data to third parties
Insofar as this is required by art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter (b) GDPR for the settlement of contractual relationships or business relationships with you. A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned under point 2 does not take place.
4. Rights of the data subject
- According to art. 7 paragraph 3 GDPR you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
- According to art. 15 GDPR you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, where the personal data are not collected from you, any available information as to their source, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
- According to art. 16 GDPR you have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- According to art. 17 GDPR you have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data without undue delay, insofar the processing is not required for the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- According to art. 18 GDPR you have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, if the processing is unlawful and you oppose to the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead, if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have objected to processing pursuant to article 21 GDPR.
- According to art. 20 GDPR you have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- According to art. 77 GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
5. Right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data, which is based on letter (e) or (f) of art. 6 paragraph 1, including profiling based on those provisions, unless Joko GmbH srl demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
When visiting our website our server automatically collects information of the electronic access devices used.
Cookies are strings of encrypted text that are stored by a website on the user’s device in order to allow for easy identification at a later stage. You are free to disable the allowance of cookies at any time on your device.
This website uses social plug-ins of the social network facebook.com. After the plug-in is activated, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Facebook server. When this happens, Facebook is informed that you, with your IP address, have visited our site. If you click on the Facebook "Like" button while you are logged in to your Facebook account, you can link the content of our pages to your Facebook profile. This lets Facebook associate visiting our pages with your user account. Please note that we as the provider of the pages are not notified of the content of the data transmitted or of the use thereof by Facebook.
The entire content of this website is protected under copyright law. All rights are held exclusively by Joko GmbH srl.
Any content of this site may not be processed, reproduced, duplicated or distributed in any without the consent of Joko GmbH srl.
Joko GmbH srl reserves the right to proceed with legal action at any infringement of these conditions. This legal action can claim significant amounts for damages.
Joko GmbH srl accepts no responsibility for the currency, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author for pecuniary or non-pecuniary damage resulting from the use or non-use of the information provided or from the use of incorrect or incomplete information are excluded insofar as the author cannot be shown to have acted with wilful intent or gross negligence. All offers are without obligation and subject to change without notice. The author expressly reserves the right to vary, extend or delete part or all of the website without separate notice or to discontinue publication temporarily or permanently.
Although we monitor content carefully, we cannot accept any liability for the content of external links. Responsibility for the content of such linked websites lies solely with the operators of these sites.